:::Free Mobile Hardware & Software Forum:::
(Sallam)Welcome From Tanveer Anjum Khan Sub Eng Electronics.
Thanks For Visiting www.gsmtaunsasharif.tk
Cell NO +923337206656
tanveer.anjum@yahoo.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

(Sallam)Welcome From Tanveer Anjum Khan Sub Eng Electronics.
Thanks For Visiting www.gsmtaunsasharif.tk
Cell NO +923337206656
tanveer.anjum@yahoo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adobe Photoshop CS 5

Go down

Adobe Photoshop CS 5 Empty Adobe Photoshop CS 5

Post  Admin 3rd May 2010, 6:41 pm

Adobe Photoshop CS 5
Adobe Photoshop CS 5 Adobe-cs5_001
Adobe Photoshop CS 5 Rk5wm1
Adobe Photoshop CS 5 | 1.85GB

Today was a big day for Adobe Photoshop users. This morning Adobe made the official announcement for their new Creative Suite 5, otherwise known as, CS5. They started the day with an hour-long online video launch for CS5, which includes tools for Web design, video editing, print design and publishing, as well as photography. Based on what I’ve seen and read, Adobe Photoshop CS5 is a very worthy upgrade with powerful new tools and faster, more efficient image processing – especially if you’re still using Photoshop CS3, like me…

One of the most important changes with Adobe Photoshop CS5 is that it uses 64-bit processing for both Mac and Windows. With CS4, Adobe offered a special 64-bit edition for Windows users but CS5 is all 64-bit. Minimum requirements for Windows users are a Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor with 1 GB of RAM and Windows XP with Service Pack 3. Mac users will need a multicore Intel processor with 1 GB of RAM installed and OS X v10.5.7 or v10.6. Taking advantage of 64-bit processing means Photoshop CS5 users should see noticeable speed improvement with processor-intensive functions. Anyone who’s ever done any HDR or panoramic compositing in Photoshop should be happy about the 64-bit processing – provided they have a machine that can handle it. I expect many photographers, myself included, will need to upgrade their computer in order to install Photoshop CS5. Come to think of it, my last major desktop upgrade was done to accommodate a new Adobe product.

Here are the basic feature enhancements, from the official Adobe Photoshop CS5 press release and Photoshop CS5 Web page:

* 64-bit processing
* Content Aware Fill
* Refine Edge, “makes nearly-impossible image selections impossible”
* HDR Pro, including ghost artifact removal and HDR toning, which gives the look of HDR with a single exposure
* New brush options
* Improved image management with enhanced Adobe Bridge
* Lens corrections
* Improved black-and-white conversions
* Puppet Warp: Precisely reposition or warp any image element
* Adobe Camera Raw 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Taunsa Sharif Distt Dear Ghazi Khan Punjab Pakistan

http://www.gsmtaunsa.tk